Okay so I saw everyone was doing this while I was gone so I thought I would join in...
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Keep it going. ENJOY!!
13 years ago

4 comments:
I had so much fun with you in high school, too bad we didn't get to hang out more! Burston Pond's at the end of my sophmore year and your junior year every day after school is probably the top of my list.
My favorite would have to be our nightly drive, I know you remember! We were crazy!! I miss you! Let's do something soon, it's sad we live so close and never see each other!!
I think some of my favorite memories with you would have to be watching Clueless every weekend and eating sunflower seeds and soda. Then calling the boys we liked and the other person listening in to see if they said anything juicy! ha ha
Honestly.. my favorite memories of you are venting about the office, lol. Or discussing fashion/recipes. Pretty much you were awesome to work with!! definately miss the good ol' C.A. days :o)
Post a Comment