Silly SophieThis trip will always be burned into my memory because I had my first rattlesnake experience. It was pitch black out and I had just finished changing into my pj's and I was walking next to the tents and heard that dreadful rattle....I nearly had a heart attack. I didn't have a flashlight so I had no idea where it was. Then Holly shined her light up towards me and I discovered that it was about 6 inches from my foot. I don't think I've ever jumped and ran so fast in my life! The guys found it and killed it for me, however I steered clear of walking around in the dark the rest of the week!
I just have to say that I love being able to spend time with Billy's fam down there! The girls have such a great time baking in the sun! I have to give a big congrats to Monica for being able to get up on the wakeboard! (Something I have yet to accomplish..I don't know what my problem is, but that's ok, I'll stick to kneeboarding!)
Me, Whitney & Jana
Our Camp
Most of the gang after Peterson's tent blew down
If you look closely you can see the pictographs we went to see.

Billy scaling the wall to get to the Three Roof indian ruins
Kenz & Hannah at the Three Roof RuinsI honestly have to say that Lake Powell is one of my favorite places to be! I'm so grateful for Billy's parents who take us on these trips and always make them so memorable! A big thanks to them and to Holly & Blaine (Monica's sister & bro in law) for providing so much for us down there! Also a big thanks to Billy's sisters for being awesome tanning buddies, and always keeping me laughing!

1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast and got some great sun!! I have never been to Lake Powell, that is one thing I have to do in my life haha What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment