CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yay for John Mayer!

So for those of you who don't know...I'm a little obsessed with John Mayer, and I got the chance to see him for the third time last night! It was a blast! (Except for the onry old ladies sitting behind us that kept yelling at us to sit down, and then proceeded to start throwing things!... if you are reading this crazy ladies...GET OVER IT! You can't expect to go to a concert and have people just sit there and not have fun!)

It was so fun to have a girls night with Calie and Cassi! Thank to both of them for coming and making it memorable!

5 comments:

Calie and Dave

Thanks for getting us tickets Raquel it was lots of fun!

Adrie

So fun, I am jealous I love him too, he is amazing!

Josh & Kenz

John Mayer is a hottie. So are you coming to my girls night Breaking Dawn party on Friday? You really should. I haven't seen you in forver. Let me know and I will give you all the details.

Unknown

aww.. I'm jealous! (so is Rob) ;oP

CANDICE AND WES

I'm glad you I had fun I was sad I couldn't go and we did even get what we needed to done that night !! I Was so angry!!!!