CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

2008 Thomas Family Reunion

Today was the Sher & Ruth Thomas Family reunion. (That is my mom's grandpa and grandma) I rarely see any of my relatives from that side of the family, so it was nice to get together with them. They had it at the Santaquin Park so it wasn't far from home.
The girls had fun playing with the playdough, and even made necklaces with it to take home.

We did an auction to help raise money to pay for next year's reunion. Everyone brought something handmade, or a family heirloom. My uncle Sherwin was the auctioneer and his wife Kathleen was his assistant...Here he is modeling the handmade aprons! I took one of my little magnet boards I made around Christmas time, and surprisingly it sold for $10! The kids had fun because they found a baby bird, and I let them take my camera to get pictures. This is what they came back with...I have to say, they are quite the photographers!