CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wisdom teeth, sweet girls, and taking a drive!

I finally gave in to my dentist and went and got my wisdom teeth out on Friday. I was dreading it horribly, but it really hasn't been that bad. They put me out with an IV and I didn't feel a thing! Billy said it only took them about 25-30 minutes. So far I haven't had much pain, just some stiffness, and luckily I haven't swelled up to chipmunk cheeks yet..but they say the 3rd day is the worst for swelling!

Anyways, I just wanted to share some fun pics I took this weekend.

First off, I spent most of Saturday hanging out with my two neices, Saige and Cierra. They are so freaking cute! Saige's birthday is next week and when I asked her what she wanted me to get her, she responded with "a pin the tail on the scooter and just some games"...whatever that means! Its was better than her previous answer of "just a little bit of everything". She is one of the smartest almost 4 year olds I know, yesterday she was showing me and my mom how to spell her name in sign language!

Last night Billy and I went to get a shake and some fries (since I am still on a soft diet). We took Toby along, and he loves to stick his head out the window as we drive. While we were waiting in line at the Santaqueen I opened the sunroof, and we let Toby chill out of it. I just thought it was so freaking hilarious, he LOVED it! He got his spring hair cut on Friday, and I always love it when he gets a hair cut because you can see his cute face! (I don't know why he looks so ticked off in the pic!) Don't worry, one day we might have kids so you don't have to always hear about our dog :) HAHA!

3 comments:

Colt 'n Tami

sooooooo cute that your dog got a hair cut! I love it! How long did it take?

Unknown

Good Job on getting your wisdom teeth out. Now you won't have to worry about it anymore :)

I love those pics of Toby! He is so cute and that last one cracks me up, with his evil eye! Cooper loves to stick his head out the window as well. Then he sticks his head back in and his face is all fluffy!

Calie and Dave

Hey Raquel,
Getting your wisdom teeth out sucks! I hope you are feeling better though. We need to get together soon and let the kids play! Talk to you soon!