I got a phone call last night from my 8 year old nephew Jarrett and he told me his exciting news! He bagged his first "big tom" last night at about 8:00 p.m. I haven't really heard the story yet, but I thought I'd post some pics.
Our lives. Our love. Ideas and ramblings from our home to yours!
I got a phone call last night from my 8 year old nephew Jarrett and he told me his exciting news! He bagged his first "big tom" last night at about 8:00 p.m. I haven't really heard the story yet, but I thought I'd post some pics.
3 comments:
How fun for him! I remember all the turkey stories from your dad and when he would do the turkey calls for us when we were younger :) Good times!
Raquel,
I was wandering around the internet and clicked on paralegal to see who on blogspot were paralegals. I ran across your little description. It's kind of funny to me that you are a paralegal and your husband does HVAC work. I am a paralegal and my husband does HVAC work.
Unfortunatley, there is no way to post a message to you than to comment on your post so that is what I did.
That is some tom he got. I bet he was thrilled to death. I know my son would be if got one that big. My hubby takes our son pheasant hunting (they haven't gotten anything in the past but there's always a first)
Anyways, I just thought I'd pop in and say hi.
heck ya when you really go to see them stop by.. OK... TURKEY HUNTING??? MY BROTHER IN LAWS GO TO COLORADO ONCE A YEAR AND GET BIG ONES TOO... YA GOTTA LUV THE FEATHERS!!! CHEERS TO THEIR HUNT
Post a Comment