CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Has Sprung...FINALLY!

So after a dreadful winter (that I was sure would never end) I think that Spring is trying to break through! Today I drove home from work with the windows rolled down and the sunroof open! It was beautiful! Then when I got home I noticed that our flowering plum trees had their first blooms!Because it was such a great day, we decided to work out in the yard for a bit this evening. My hubby put together our new sprinkling system in our garden...sometimes it blows my mind at how clever he can be with things! (Yeah he's being a punk and covering his face, he hates pics)

Toby was so funny. We let him out in the front yard (which we rarely do because he likes to run to the neighbors) and instead of basking in his freedom, he wanted to sit on my lap the whole time...he is the definition of a lap dog! When I started helping out in the yard, and he couldn't sit on my lap he went back in the house and acted mad...this was a shot I got at him glaring out at us.
So anyways I just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY SPRING! It really is coming...there is a light at the end of the snowy, cold tunnel!

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami

WAHOOOOOOOOOO FOR SPRING! cHEERS TO THE SUN, NOT THE DANG SNOW! I'M SO CRAVING THE SUN SHINE BADLY

The Hardings

Hey Raquel this is Kallie your blog is so cute and it sounds like you are doing well I haven't seen you since the thriller in ST. George I think we should all plan a trip for next year what do you say?