The Painters were est. in 2004. I am eager to journal all the adventures of our lives and share all of the ideas and ramblings going on in my mind, so I decided to start this blog! We are looking forward to everything that life has to bring us, and we hope you enjoy this little peek into our lives!
Today we had our annual easter egg hunt at my Grandpa Daley's house. Its so fun to watch all the kids search in all of the fun hiding spots in grandpa's yard. After the hunt we all had a picnic with our sack lunches.
Raquel... hey it's Rachelle! I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog and added it to mine. I am so glad that you have a one that I can keep in touch with you on. I am the worst at keeping in touch but I am totally going to try. You look so pretty! Talk to you soon, Shell
4 comments:
I love Easter egg hunts, actually I love all family get togethers :) Looks like a lot of fun!
I am so glad you have a blog. You look so good. Little Toby is so cute.
Raquel Its jennica i just keep finding more people it kinda fun you look so cue keep in touch Jennica
kurtjennicaandboys.blogspot.com
Raquel... hey it's Rachelle! I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog and added it to mine. I am so glad that you have a one that I can keep in touch with you on. I am the worst at keeping in touch but I am totally going to try. You look so pretty! Talk to you soon, Shell
Post a Comment