CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So Tag I'm it....

Okay, first of all...thanks to Calie for giving me something to post about since my life is extremely boring right now!

4 Jobs I've had!
  • Clogging teacher
  • Waitress/cook at Daley Freez
  • Receptionist at Law Firm
  • Paralegal/Office Manager at Law firm (ok technically the last two are at the same place, just different titles...but I had to make it to 4)
4 Movies I can watch over and over!
  • Dirty Dancing
  • Chicago
  • Almost Famous
  • The Wedding Planner
4 Place I've lived!
  • Spanish Fork, UT
  • Payson, UT
  • Santaquin, UT
  • Okay, so I've not lived in 4 different places.. but I've lived in Spanish Fork at two different times in my life! :)
4 Guilty Pleasures!
  • Days of Our Lives
  • Buying Purses
  • Eating an entire bag of Salsa flavored Dorito's in one sitting.
  • Doing the silly things I did as a kid with my nieces and nephews. (Playing barbies, jumping on the trampoline, etc..)
4 Favorite T.V. Shows!
Well this list will be for this week...it changes to often.
  • Lipstick Jungle
  • Ghosthunters
  • One Tree Hill
  • Charmed (TNT re-runs)
4 Places I've been on vacation!
  • San Juan, Puerto Rico
  • Grand Cayman
  • Mexico
  • Edmonton, Canada
4 Favorite Foods!
  • Cafe Rio Pork salad would have to be my #1 too.
  • Pulled Pork Sandwiches with coleslaw
  • Tamale Pie
  • Green Burritos from Los Hermanos
4 Places I would rather be right now!
  • Home...two more days :)
  • Lake Powell
  • California
  • Puerto Rico...Calie, we need to get planning!
4 Websites I visit daily!
  • KSL.com
  • Harktheherald.com
  • msn.com
  • Weightwatchen.com
4 Things I would like to know how to do!
  • Play piano...okay I can play a piano, but I want to be able to play it well.
  • Crochet, and quilt...my grandma has shown me so many times, but it just won't stick.
  • Decorate cakes, pastries...I can bake them, but they never look appetizing!
  • Play guitar hero on expert...seriously can someone share this secret! Have you ever seen how fast the notes move...I mean seriously.
4 Things I worry about!
  • Work stuff and whether I'm going to have to work this much for the rest of my life.
  • Having a clean house (While Calie is Bi-polar...my hubby has diagnosed me with OCD when it comes to this! I mean, how can one person leave that much crap lying around?)
  • Whether Billy is ever going to get the checks from his jobs! I hate construction!
  • Whether this dang winter is ever going to end!
4 Happy Moments!
  • My wedding day, it couldn't have been more perfect.
  • When Billy came home with Toby, although I wasn't so sure of it that day..but now I see that it was!
  • When I met my goal at WW.
  • I would like to say moving into my house because it should have been a happy moment had I had not broken my arm one week before.
4 Things to do in the next 5 years!
  • Have babies, or maybe just a baby... I don't know if I can handle multiples yet!
  • Develop my new position at my job...to hopefully be able to work from home more.
  • Finish our yard, and odds and ends around our house.
  • Take a vacation.
Okay, so I don't have anyone to tag! I've told my mom and 2 sister in laws to get their blogs set up..but so far nobody has!

0 comments: