CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Meet the Great Grandparents

Irelyn has been able to visit with so many people in her short weeks of life! Some of the most important of those people are her great grandparents!

We had the chance to go up to Salt Lake and spend the day with Billy's grandpa. Because he hasn't been doing very well lately, we knew he needed some Irelyn therapy! She can make even the worst day seem fabulous! He couldn't take his eyes off of her when he was holding her. It was just so beautiful to me to see this wonderful 92 year old man with my little newborn! However during this beautiful moment, Irelyn did what she does best and showed Great Grandpa Painter that she is in no way a lady when it comes to filling her diaper! The look on Grandpa's face was priceless! I wish I would have had the camera ready to snap a pic!


Irelyn then got to meet her Great Grandma Gloria. I love the brightness of her eyes as she holds her sweet great grandchild! I just love that she never fussed or cried when her great grandparent's were holding her, she was just completely content!

Great Grandpa & Grandma Daley came to visit while we were at my parent's house. The first thing Grandpa wanted to do was hold Irelyn! He wouldn't even share with Grandma, he just wanted to hold her the whole time! His grin was from ear to ear, and he just thought she was so beautiful!


Great Grandma Thomas met Irelyn in the hospital after she was born, but the first pictures we took were not very good quality, so I made her sit down and let me take her picture again! I love that with Irelyn joining our family we now have 4 generations of girls! I hope that her Great Grandma Thomas can teach her all the great things she has taught me!


Just one more set of Great Grandparents to go and she will have met them all! Now to find a time to get to Idaho!

2 comments:

Becky Foster

Ah, how neat is this. I can only imagine how grandpa didn't want to share that precious beauty. So cute.

Colt 'n Tami

Those are PRECIOUS pics right there... how sweet!