13 years ago
Thursday, October 2, 2008
WIN A PURSE at HANDBAG PLANET!
So anyone that knows me well, knows that I LOVE purses! I saw on Dari's blog about this awesome website that is launching in a few days, and to celebrate the launch they are giving away one purse per hour all day! Check out the website to enter to win a free purse!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Raquel-
Yes, if you go to my website www.scentsy.com/tharrison , then I will get the credit for it. Thank you!!:^) Also, if you ever want to borrow my testers, have any questions, or would like to be on the email list that comes out once a month letting you know about the specials then just let me know that as well!
Thanks again:^)
Hey long time no talk. What have you guys been up to? Anything new and exciting?
we are leaving tomorrow afternoon for the deer hunt with steve's family. Yippee ;) But we need to plan a night maybe next weekend depending on what your guys' halloween weekend plans are. so let me know so we can get something planned.
Post a Comment