CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Credit Attorney Halloween

So, I hardley ever get into dressing up on Halloween. Don't get me wrong, I love Halloween and I love to see other people dressed up, I just never have any good ideas, and even when I do I can't seem to pull them off very well.

But every year we have a big Halloween party at my work with food, prizes and the works. There are a few people that go all out and win prizes every year. I just don't have enough ambition to do what they do! Anyways, here are the winners this year:

DOUG-Some mystical character. His wings actually expand to full flight position


DALENE-Guitar Hero

I again wasn't very creative, but I atleast got a laugh from all the BYU fans in my office. I dressed up as a Ute Fan in the heart of Provo.

Bad Pic, I know :) If you can't tell, I have a black eye, bloody nose & lip. What you can't see are the bruises on my arms and the holes in my shirt.

2 comments:

Sierra and Steve

Wow pretty creepy - ya i am back to work. We had a big work party here top, I am a lame cave woman, I spent too much time on davin's costume that i didn't have time for myself ;) So lets plan on sat. night if you guys are up to it.

Lora

SOO funny! I can't believe Dalene went so out there! Good for her! haha
I still loved your costume -- And Rob got a huge kick out of it too :o)