CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged!

Dari tagged me to tell 6 random things about myself...so here it goes:

1. I hate it when my toes touch each other. My toes have to be separated nearly ALL the time. My husband knows that all he has to do to torture me is grab my toes and squeeze. I'll usually give in to anything if he does that!2. I have a certain way that I like laundry folded. My hubby bless his heart will think he is doing something nice by folding the laundry... he may not know this, but I usually re-fold all the towels at least.
3. I think that being an aunt is one of the coolest things in the entire world! I love my nieces and nephews, and I love being able to take them to do fun things! I love talking to them on the phone, even when they are little and barely even know how to talk! I love that they get so excited to see me when I come to one of their ball games.
4. I have watched the entire series of the TV show Gilmore Girls 3 times all the way through, and I've started watching it again for the fourth time. I don't know why, but I just love it!5. I never throw away my old purses. I have a bag downstairs filled with purses. Some that I've had since I was 13. You never know when you will want to use one of them again! (I rarely go back to one, but it has been known to happen!) BTW--this is the new one I want, but I have to wait for it to go on sale!6. I love getting my hair chopped off! It may sound so silly, but to me it is so liberating! Sometimes I think that I might just grow my hair out a little longer than usual just so I can get that feeling of a weight being lifted off my shoulders when I chop it off! I think this feeling comes from the fact that when I have long hair there are some times when I feel like it is attacking my neck (which is another random fact about me, I hate things to touch my neck...no turtle necks here!) so when I chop it off and it no longer "attacks" me, I feel SOOO much better!So now I tag Calie, Courtney, Tami and anyone else who reads this and wants to do it!

4 comments:

Colt 'n Tami

ok, you are super CUTE! love that your toes can't touch each other I love that one! hahaha do you wear sandles or no? hahah that is fun!

Unknown

Oh yay! I am so glad that you did this! I am the same way with laundry... Chris is a sweetie, but he never folds it right haha

Josh & Kenz

You crack me up! How do you keep your toes seperated in shoes?

Rachelle Carling

Raquel... this seriously made me miss you more! I can so remember the toes and the surgery on your neck. I can remember how scared I was about it. I totally love this post! You are such a cutie and this may sound "cheezy" but I am so glad we are friends. Yay!