All that I am, and all that I hope to be, I owe to my Mother!

I just wanted to post to tell everyone what a wonderful mother I have! I am so grateful that I am her daughter, and that I have been able to learn so many things from her in my life! She is such an example of kindness and generosity! I am amazed by her everyday! She brings light to everyone around her! I am so thankful to have the relationship I do with my mother. I love that we can spend hours shopping, gossiping, and doing other fun girly things! I am thankful for all that she has helped me accomplish in my life! I have been able to do so many things because of her confidence in my abilities! She has provided my with so many opportunities! It is my hope that I can teach my children to have the same strength and sincerity that my mother taught me! So to a wonderful mother ...I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! I love you!

I have also had the wonderful opportunity of welcoming a new mother into my life. I have been blessed with the most incredible mother-in-law! She is such a strong woman! I am so thankful to her for raising my hubby to be such a great guy! She has taught me so many things that have helped me strive through life as a married woman! Through her, I am learning about the kind of wife, and mother I want to be! I am so grateful that she has accepted me into her family with open arms and an open heart! Although Billy won't blog, I am sure he would agree when I say We Love you Mom!
3 comments:
CUTE MOMS! YOU WILL BE SUCH A CUTE MAMA ONE DAY! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO A FUTURE CUTE MAMA!!
I love your mom! You have 2 sweet mom's in your life :)
Raquel,
I have always loved your Mom. She was always so supportive of everything us girls did. Every time I see her, she always asked what I've been up to. What a sweetheart! You sure have a good Mom. You remind me a lot of her too.
Have a good day,
Rachelle
Post a Comment