CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Girls Day Out!

Today my mom and I took my niece, Saige, to Disney's Princesses on Ice. Saige was so excited! She loves the princesses, and has been saying for weeks that she want to have a princess party for her birthday in April.

Seeing her eyes when the princesses came out was priceless! When Ariel and Flounder came out she made us all laugh when she said "I've never seen a fish skate before!


Afterwards we got ice cream, which she said was the absolute best she'd ever had. It was a really exciting and eventful day for her, and by the time we were heading home she conked out. She is such a sweetie and it is so much fun spending time with her!

1 comments:

Unknown

I am so excited that you have a blog!!! YAY!

So I totally would love to see Princesses on Ice... to bad I don't have an excuse to go yet ha ha She looks like a little sweetie!