CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Time Swimming

We took all the girls up to Lehi Legacy pool to swim this weekend. It was the first time that Irelyn had every been to the pool, and I'm not sure that she really loved it! I'd like to say she was like this the entire time:
But the truth is, she was more like this :)


When we first got there she had just woken up. She was also hungry, but there was far too much going on around her for her to eat! She has to turn her head at every sound and see what everyone is doing!  So when we first got in the pool she was kind of somber. She wasn't sure whether she liked it or not. She spent the first hour or so just cuddled up with me or grandma. I took her over to the little baby area and put her in the little swings they have, and she was not a happy camper! She did not want to do that. So instead we got out of the pool and she did this:
After her little nap we tried the pool again, and she seemed to be a little happier about it! However, we will have to try again sometime when she isn't so tired, and has a full belly! This baby better learn to like the water because in this family she will get her fair share of water time!
One last note...I wish my chubby thighs looks as cute as hers in a swimming suit!! It's not fair!!!

2 comments:

The Starks

She's adorable! I have always wanted to check out that pool! I'll have to take Max this summer.

The Starks

PS Cute blog! How do you get your Facebook linked to your blog? I'm still trying to figure out blogger! And did you do your own background and title?