This year was fun having my own little one to drag around to all of the fall festivities! Irelyn loves hanging out with her cousins, and the Country Farm Fest was no exception!
Irelyn spent most the time asleep but did wake up in time to take some pictures!
For Halloween our sweet little Irelyn was an adorable Mermaid, with her little side kick, Toby the Lobster. She wasn't quite sure what to think of him!!
It certainly is a lot funner to dress up your own little one for Halloween! I had such a fun time making her costume! She, on the other hand, did not really love wearing it!
She had to dress up two days in row because she has this super cute witch headband!
Our fall was such a blast, it made me so excited for Irelyn's first Christmas!!

3 comments:
I love the lobster with the mermaid.. She is such a chunky monkey I don't think Presley is keeping up! :) We need to see you guys soon!
So cute Raquel you are such a talented momma!
Post a Comment