Our baby girl, Irelyn Louise Painter, joined our family on her due date!!
Born July 4th 2011 at 11:32 pm
6lbs 8 oz 20 in long
After going to the doctor's office the last 3 weeks and being told by my doctor that if she was a betting woman, she would bet that I would go at least a week over my due date, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be meeting my sweet baby girl until mid July! However, she had different plans!! She knew that she was our little firecracker, and had to make her appearance on her due date, Independence Day!
After a long Sunday night of contractions, we decided we needed to get to the hospital Monday morning. Billy made sure to take the bumpy dirt canal road instead of going on the actual road to try to speed things along! My contractions were only 3 min apart when we arrived at the hospital at 8:30 am. It took me all day to get ready for the big show, and she made her appearance just before midnight!
She has been such a great baby so far! We had a fun little stay at the hospital, but we were so ready to get home!! Her daddy couldn't wait to get her home and show her off! We are both completely smitten over her, and I'm certain she is going to be a spoiled daddy's girl! She already has him wrapped around her little finger!

6 comments:
Such a cute post! She is forever going to have a fun birthday!
Congratulations! I am so glad things went well. She is so beautiful, and I LOVE the name!
What a cutie! Congrats!
She is beautiful! Congrats you two!
Congrats you guys!!! What a beauty! I'm so glad things haven't been too rough!
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATS! She is PERFECT!!!! Ohh, I love her name! Congrats, let the fun begin! Little girls ROCK! Love her birthday too! You did well! So glad it all went great! once again... CONGRATS!
Post a Comment