My nursery is getting so close to being blog worthy and I can't wait to share pics! Right now I have three different paints on the wall, and all of my sewing junk still in there, so it will be a week or so, but I'll get some pics up! I was so intimidated by making my own crib bedding, but was pleasantly surprised at how easy it came together! Just a few finishing touches and I'll be done! Here is a little sneak peak!
I am starting to feel a lot bigger! I swear I have popped so much in the last 5 weeks! My non maternity clothes are starting to get much too tight! This is a crummy cell phone pic, but it shows how much I've grown in 5 weeks!
So that's my little update! Baby baking is going great! It is just FLYING by for me! In a way I want it to slow down, but I'm so excited to meet our little girl that it can't come soon enough!Some questions to all those mommies out there...what are your baby essentials? Best baby advice? Get this not that opinions? I'm looking to find out all I can!

6 comments:
I can tell you one thing I really wanted and regretted getting. One of those diapers genie's. They aren't worth it. I quit using mine because they just get stinky so my advise dont buy one just take your diapers outside.
By they way you look so cute.
You look so fantastic. I'm getting so excited for you!! You should get the book "Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child." It saved my life. I also love the kiddopotomus swaddleme. Advent binkies and white noise are the best. Also Harvey Karp's Happiest Baby on the Block is good. If your baby ends up being a terrible sleeper then I can try to give more advice. Good luck with everything. Please feel free to ask anything too!
I love the bedding! You are so talented. I also love your cute pregnant belly. As far as suggestions...I loved sitting Elle in a bumbo seat. She loved it and got a ton of use out of it.
your are so tiny! :) Don't know if we can hang out next to each other.. i will look like a whale .. haha. j/k you are the sewing queen too i could never sew straight enough to make something that difficult. i love the fabric!
You are looking great! I have loved my boppy nursing pillow, I also loved my bumbo with Lola and Owen can use it soon. I love my nursing cover, baby magic lotion, my Ameda Purely Yours breast pump (if you are breastfeeding and especially if you are going back to work) and I use cloth diapers as burp rags and they are so much more absorbent than regular burp rags. Diaper genies are unnecessary and so are wipe warmers, I have heard they dry the wipes out anyway. Good luck with your cute nursery! You are so talented!
Love the bedding (so glad I got to see it in person)! I have so much advice...lol! If breastfeeding doesn't work out don't feel guilty. My kids were all mostly bottled fed and they are as healthy and smart as whips! I am a huge believer in schedules, sleep patterns, and swaddling! However, don't try to hard to get them on one in the first 3-6 weeks. They are growing and adjusting and growing so much at first. Love the diaper caddy and the itzbeen. Loved my diaper bag (kalen.com). Loved my medela breast pump-kinda pricey but I promise so worth it! Especially if you plan on having more kids. Loved my car seat cover. Never used my swing much but loved the bouncer. Idk lol just text me if you have any other questions!!!
Post a Comment