So, I know I have been awful at blogging. I have not even taken a picture with my camera since the last ones I posted! I took it with me to Christmas parties with every intention of taking pictures, but never took it out of it's case! So this is what you get about our holidays...They were great! We had fun with our families and spent a lot of time playing Mario Kart, and that is about it!
So in the new year I'm hoping to find the time and motivation to do more things and to take more pictures! I have set a few goals for the New Year and I thought I would share them here so that maybe you guys can help me keep them, since we know how well New Year's resolutions go!
So here goes it:
#1. Gain about 25-30lbs preferably.
#2. Stop working on those rock hard abs.
#3. Cancel all July Lake Powell trips and stay home instead.
#4. Eat a lot of ice cream...how else am I supposed to get all that calcium!?!
#5. Incur huge expenses, for things such as Dr. bills, new furnishing, new wardrobe, etc..
#6. Cut back to only 2-3 hours of sleep per night.
So, there you have it, my New Year's Resolutions...oh and if you haven't guessed it already...
I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
Yes, our plan for the new year is to start the adventure into parenthood! Our little firecracker is due to be here on July 4th, 2011! We can't wait! I have already scheduled my gender ultrasound for January 20th, so we will be finding out soon what the little firecracker will be!
13 years ago

14 comments:
I couldn't be more excited for you guys! Yay! I can't wait to hear what you are having. How fun! I hope you have been feeling ok. Remember how we were all going to hang out....well lets make that a resolution and get together already.
I was wondering when you were going to annouce that! I am so excited for you! Going to join the crazy mama's club! Except you will be one of those on the ball moms. Don't worry it wears off! Congrats to both of you! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! oh ya and I want pics!!
RAQUEL... I can't even express how excited I am for you two!! You are amazing, for a lack of better words, your baby is seriously so, so lucky to have you! I hope all your resolutions are accomplished! ;) CONGRATULATIONS... Momma! Keep the posts coming since I never see you!! Yeah!
Congrats!!! You will absolutely love being a Mom and have SOOO much to blog about. As I read your resolutions I just thought they were the opposite, haha! Take care and congratulations again!!!
AH YAY congrats!!!!! I had no idea. How exciting. Your resolutions were cracking me up, and then the news made me so happy. Hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing!
Woo hoo! You guys will be such fun parents! I am so excited for you! I loved the resolutions. Congrats!
Congrats Raquel!! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well :)
I am so incredibly excited for you guys. Congrats! You will absolutely love being a mama. I can't wait to hear about your journey!
Congrats! That is so exciting. I am so excited for you guys.
I love this post!! LOL I'm so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!! Let me know if you EVER need any help with ANYTHING!!
Congrats! That is such exciting news! Can't wait to find out what you are having soon. Good luck with everything!
Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! Ohhh YAY! How exciting... just wait... you're goin L.O.V.E. it... it will be one DARLIN babe with you as it's mama! Keep us posted!
CONGRATS!!! That is so fun...what an exciting year for you! Love the creative post:)
Post a Comment