The Painters were est. in 2004. I am eager to journal all the adventures of our lives and share all of the ideas and ramblings going on in my mind, so I decided to start this blog! We are looking forward to everything that life has to bring us, and we hope you enjoy this little peek into our lives!
I just realized I uploaded all of these pics and never did end up posting them. I love these kids! I am so lucky to be their aunt! We had a fun day going over to Great Grandpa Daley's house to surprise him for his birthday, and then spend a little time at the splash park in Santaquin. Sadly it was too windy to actually play in the water!
I will hopefully have a big end of summer/vacation post coming up soon!
1 comments:
They are lucky to have such a fun, cute aunt!
Post a Comment