CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer Recipes

One of the best parts of summer is when the garden finally starts producing! We have an abundance of zucchini & crookneck squash so I've been trying to think of new and yummy recipes to use them up. I wanted to share these ideas I've come up with in case anyone out there has a ton of squash they don't know what to do with! I've also used the onions, peppers and tomatoes from my garden in all of these recipes. (You may have to click on the pics to see the recipes better)

The first was probably my favorite. Macaroni and Cheese is a classic, and I just added some veggies to make it better!
Next is a definite comfort food for me. Anytime you add potatoes, hamburger and cream of anything soup it makes for a filling meal! This reminded me of tin foil dinners!
This was a really yummy salad, a good healthy lunch!

Lastly, something that I wasn't too sure of, but it actually turned out SOOO GOOD! It is a twist on chicken tacos, but would make good enchiladas if you layered and baked it too!


Hopefully if you try out these recipes you think they are as good as I thought they were :) If you try them out let me know!



0 comments: