Billy's Grandpa is such a special man! I love his jolly laugh, and sweet demeanor! He is still going strong at 90! I talked the family into taking some family pics with him so we could remember the day. I've been playing around with photoshop trying to make my pictures look better, and I thought they did until I downloaded them here...oh well :)
13 years ago





3 comments:
Billy's Grandpa looks like such a sweet little old man! Your pictures look good, don't worry Blogger does a horrible job of showing the true quality of pictures. Hope we can go to ZUMBA again this week. I will call you!
What a sweet, cute guy! That's awesome that his grandparents are doing so well at that age. How lucky!
I love it when you see a sweet, wise elderly couple and you know that they just have so much love for one another. I love what you did with the two birds kissing on the one picture, so cute!
You girls are all so beautiful, what a good looking family Raquel!
Post a Comment