CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Witches Night Out!

I've been looking forward to this night for so long! I made my costume a few weeks ago and have just been itching to put it all together! We are usually in St. George this weekend for Thriller, but my mom and I decided we really wanted to go to my aunt's witches party this year...and what a party it was! I couldn't believe all the different witches costumes, and the creativity of these ladies!It wouldn't be my aunt Mary if she didn't go all out on the party, so you can imagine how wonderful it was! The decorations blew my mind! We had fun spending time with all the witches, eating yummy food, and dancing all night long!




Grandma Norelle surely made great witch, she was so cute!
My Mom, me & My Aunt Lanna
All the Daley girls
Donna & Nicole

It was such a fun night and I am already excited for next year!

5 comments:

Jesse, Nicole and Elle

How fun! I love your costume!

Adrie

I love your costume! You seriously are so amazing with that sew machine. Your aunt looks like an amazing party thrower, so fun!!!

Calie and Dave

You and your mom are so cute in your costumes! Thanks again for watching Sadie! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sierra and Steve

the scrapbook page is way cute!!!! watch out it is addicting.. ha ha.. :)

Andrea

Raquel your costume is so cute! That looks so fun, it seems like you and your family have such fun things going on all the time!