CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Cheeser!

Kanyon, my brother's baby, turned ONE on Sunday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone, I just wanted to share a few fun pics! He has this new thing that whenever you put the camera up to take a picture of him and the pre-flash shines on his face, he pulls a giant cheeser! These were just a few of them that cracked me up!



Once again my sister-in-law impressed us all by making two incredible cakes from scratch! My other nephew, Caiden, turns 14 on Wed. so it was a joint party! Here is his cake:



And here is Kanyon's:
She hand carved all the cute little animals on this! I am very impressed...I think she needs to start doing that for a living!

Now Labor Day has come (and has almost gone) which means Fall is just around the corner! I'm not complaining because I actually really love the fall! Any one else excited for "Sweater weather"?!?! I just can't believe how fast the summer has flown, but at least we've got to do a few fun things! But because I know summer will come again...I say bring on the crisp cool evenings, colorful leaves, fall TV premieres, and holidays!

2 comments:

Unknown

Those cakes look awesome! What a cute baby!

I must admit that I am getting excited for fall too. I love jacket weather.

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley

I too am very excited for all of the fall premiers. I do love fall too! It's such a beautiful time of year. Bring it on!