CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun in the Pool

So, ever since last summer ended the kids have been asking us when we will be taking them swimming again. Today they finally got their wish and they couldn't have been more excited! I went down and picked them up last night, and I swear it was all they talked about on the drive to Grandma's house. We got up and went to the Payson Pool right when they opened. It was so nice, there was hardly anyone there, and the sun was out! At first Cierra was a little scared and wanted me to hold her tube, but by the end of the trip she was loving it! She was even going under water! Saige has become quite the swimmer. She was a pro at swimming with the kneeboard. Jarrett loves to use his googles to go under water, and is getting pretty good at swimming too! I'm so glad that we have such a great resource in Payson now! The new pool is incredible, it makes me jealous that we just had our boring pool when I was growing up!

The kids just posing! I swear Saige can never just smile!

Cierra loved her googles, even though when you would tell her they were so she could see underwater she would just look down into the water (not under it) and say "Yeah, I can see!"

Jarrett loves the twisty slide, but decided to try out the straight one today, because after going to 7 peaks last week he thought he was brave...WRONG! He came down with the most terrified look on his face, and then told me that he was never doing it again!

After we went swimming the kids went to Olsen's with me to help pick out flowers then came to my house and helped me plant them. I'm so glad that is finally done! Now, I just can't wait until everything starts growing and looking pretty!

2 comments:

Unknown

That pool looks awesome! I will have to take Lola this summer when we go to visit my mom :)

You yard is too cute! It makes me want to buy a cute new house haha

Adrie

I love Payson's new pool, I just hate how it is so stinking cold! Anyhow the Drive In we went to is in West Valley 3500ish South Redwood Rd. It was really clean and had 6 screens. I hear there is one in Mt. Pleasant. We used to have so much fun at the Drive In, didn't we?