Today I was able to go to up to the Conference Center with my Mom, my grandma Thomas and my grandpa's wife, Norelle, to see the Music and the Spoken Word, and the Mormon Tabernacle Mini-Christmas concert. It was such an amazing and wonderful experience! We did get some pictures, but not on my camera so I don't have them! We got the opportunity to see the choir and the orchestra perform many Christmas classics, and also heard Brian Stokes Mitchell and Edward Herrmann (the grandpa from my favorite show, Gilmore Girls) perform songs, and readings. It is such an incredible experience seeing the Conference Center full and being able to hear some touching words from our Prophet. It was also incredible to see that many people performing in sync with each other!
After the show we went to the Little America Hotel for Sunday Bruch....a Daley girl tradition. We met up with my aunts and some cousins. We have been going up there every December since I can remember with all of my aunts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the crepes they have there, and I probably shouldn't admit this...but I had 5 today! Hey, I have to get my $30 worth! It was so wonderful getting to spend time with my family this weekend, and it definitely got me into the Christmas spirit and I am looking forward to the parties up ahead! I've even got all my Christmas shopping done, and took the week after Christmas off work, so I'm in the clear to have a great STRESS FREE time this holiday season!
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment