CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

What childless people do for fun on Halloween!

So, I know I treat my dog like a child, and its probably a little crazy on my part, but I saw this at Petsmart and couldn't resist! This is Toby's Halloween costume 2008

The Mailman!
Isn't he cute?As you can tell, he didn't love it. Here he is giving me the stink eye.

Although he hates it, I actually love having him in it for Halloween, it makes him a bit more mellow. Without it he was barking at all the little kids, even scaring a few. After I put it on he would only bark once or twice then stand by my side, rather than try to run out the door after the kids!

Since I wasn't blogging this time last year I thought I would share his costume from last year, since it was so dang cute!

3 comments:

Courtney and Andrew

Dude you guys need a kid. Would you like me to let you guys know how it works. Since I am the pro- 3kids, 4 years. But I have to admit those pictures are freakin hilarious!! HOw is life for you guys?

Adrie

Those costumes are so funny!!! and cute!

Courtney and Andrew

Nope the pregnacy still sucks- I told Andrew I just want one pregnacy that is somewhat easy. Probably too much to ask for. We will be in Florida for Thanksgiving. We are taking a big family trip with my fam. But we are probalby going to come down early on the 21st and probably go see Monica so we should get together that night if you guys aren't busy. Let me know.