
*She is the kind of girl that makes for a lifetime friend...you know one of those that even when you don't speak to them forever, you can still sit down and carry on like no time has passed!
*She is always available whether I need someone to cry to, laugh with or just BS about stuff! I know that regardless of where she is, if I need her she will be there!
*She loves to do silly off the wall things with me! One of my favorite times was singing karaoke at Atchafalaya, where we almost got in a fight, because apparently some girl didn't like us! Although, to this day, neither of us know what we did to provoke it!*We have an uncanny ability to talk hollywood trash for hours!

*She is my concert buddy! Together we have seen John Mayer 3 times, Sheryl Crow 2 times (well sort of..we didn't actually go together to the second one, but we were both there texting each other throughout!), Green Day, and a plethora of other awesome bands! Although I love going to concerts regardless of who I am with, they are always funnest with her! (**wink, wink Cas!)

*She shares my love for Baja Cantina...so I know that whenever I have a craving for it, I can call her up and she will make the long drive with me just to have dinner!
*Finally, I know that regardless of where we are in our lives, regardless of what crazy things might happen, and regardless of whether she likes it or not, I know we will always be best friends!
I had the opportunity to celebrate with her at her suprise party on Saturday! Thanks to John (her man) for putting it together, it was a great time! I forgot my camera, but I took this pic with my camera phone, that's why it sucks so bad!)

Cassi blowing out the candles on her cake!
P.S. Cassi-don't kill me for putting these pics on! I went through all my old ones and was laughing so hard at what dorks we were and I only put the ones that wouldn't totally embarass us!

2 comments:
I just love Cassi!! Happy Birthday to her! :)
Love the batman t-shirt. :)
Post a Comment